Thursday, March 22, 2018

Back Once Again & Ready To Get Started

(This imagine does not belong to The Semi-Normal Mom)

Ahhhh Hello Spring and Good Bye Winter!!!

Although we did not have much of a Winter where I'm at. We really haven't had Winter at where I'm at in over 20+ year's, at least since I was a child, or maybe my late teens. 

Anyway's I had barely gotten started on this blog and had barely made any posts. In fact I believe I only had two posts that I had actually gotten published before my computer went ka-put.....

And as such I hadn't been able to get a new computer until recently. And I only had access to the internet via my phone and sometimes my kids kindles. Which also caused other problems because I only had use of their kindles during school hours and even then they didn't have much storage room for pictures and such. They also tended to break their kindles a bunch also. So I was only able to use their kindles for my other blog which is a book blog!!!!

But anyway's I am back and hopefully can get back with the blogging on this blog without any further issues!!!!

So where I'm at it is Spring Break time for my kids. We haven't gotten to do much this Spring Break as on Monday and Tuesday it was gloomy and rainy. It finally started to warm up a bit on Wednesday. Than we were dealing with some issues with our dog. On Tuesday night I saw some slight bruising on his abdomen area, which completely and totally freaked me out. Me being me had to google his symptoms (yes I googled my dog's symptoms) and thought the worse. And was worried we'd have to say good-bye to our pup!!!! Luckily when we took him to the Vets yesterday we found out that he was fine and the coloring I found wasn't bruising and was completely normal!!!!

Now that we only have a few day's left of Spring Break we our finding ourselfs having to drive up to my hometown to get my oldest son his birth certificate. I have been procrastinating getting it for a few months now. But its time to get it, because I have to get him a Passport, as he's supposed to be going to Italy with my father and his wife this summer.  Which is going to be an awesome opportunity for him and one I never had the chance to get when I was his age.  



Disclaimer: The above imagine doesn't belong and isn't owned by The Semi-Normal Mom Blog.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Back Once Again & Ready To Get Started

(This imagine does not belong to The Semi-Normal Mom) Ahhhh Hello Spring and Good Bye Winter!!! Although we did not have much of ...